Best Ticket Sites
The Best Seats…
Getting the best seats to your favorite team’s game, to a concert, or any other event that you might want to go to is an important part of enjoying yourself. This makes sense, and almost everyone will agree to this fact. Nobody is going to get the same enjoyment out of sitting in the way back, behind a pole, having to strain themselves to catch just a tiny glimpse of the action. You’d much rather be upfront, almost on the field or the stage itself. You want to be a part of the action. But you need to take things like the price of the tickets into account, too. Finding a good balance between quality sites and cheap prices is important, and that’s where ticket sites come into play.
…at The Best Prices
Some sites are able to charge less than others for certain events, and that’s why there’s no one best ticket site for you to check out. And even though all sites must charge fees, they can vary from site to site—and it can even vary within a single site depending on when you buy your tickets and how they are being delivered to you. If you want the best prices for your tickets, it’s important you check a few different places before you commit. That’s why we’ve listed the sites that we trust the most here in one central location for you. Checking a few different sources can’t hurt, and it helps you to find exactly what you’re looking for and not pay a penny more than you need to.
Here are a few of the sites we recommend:
- SeatGeek is a relative newcomer to the ticket sales business, but they are moving up quickly. They have a great service, an easy to use site, and they connect to social media. They’re definitely worth a look.
- TicketLiquidator is one of the most heavily used and trustworthy sites there is in this business. They have a great reputation thanks to the double checks that they perform on all ticket sales, ensuring that you get exactly what you want, well before you need it.
- StubHub is one of the most well-known ticket sites, and they have a large following thanks to that. They are one of the first places most people check for good deals and cheap prices, and there’s a good reason for that.
- TicketsNow does just what their site says they do: they get you the tickets you want right now. They have some good deals and should always be consulted when you want the best seats at the best prices.
- TicketNetwork has one of the largest collections of tickets out there, and they have a lot of the hard to find tickets that a lot of the other sites don’t or have already sold out of. If you can’t find it, odds are they have it.
- Vivid Seats has an awesome layout, both for those buying and selling tickets. They have a heavier focus on sports tickets than a lot of the other sites out there, so if you are looking for tickets to the big game, they’re one of the first places to check out.
Even if you end up having a favorite from this list, saving money is probably at the top of your list of things you want to accomplish. One of the best ways to save money on tickets is to compare prices at several different ticket sites. Saving a few dollars here and there can be a very helpful way to not just enjoy more events per year, but to have fun in other ways, too.
Whatever it is you’re searching for when it comes to tickets, you want a site that is reliable. That’s why we’ve hand selected the above-mentioned sites, and it’s why we highly recommend all of them. Their sites all have top of the line security measures in place not only to ensure that you get the right tickets, but to protect your personal information when you’re purchasing them. Getting the best tickets you can at a good price is important for sure, but keeping your identity and your financial information safe and sound is probably even more so. Not everyone thinks about these things, but these sites do. Losing customers because of poor security measures would be bad for business, so they are helping to ensure that they can keep their business all while providing a top quality product to the people that trust them. We like that in a website, especially when it comes to top of the line and big money entertainment. You get to have fun, and you stay protected while you do it.
Inevitably, you will come across a website where you’re just not one hundred percent sure whether they are safe to use or not. First, if you are on the site, you need to make sure that they have SSL encryption. This protects your credit card information and almost eliminates the chances of your data being stolen.
Next, ensure that they have a physical address listed on their site. If there’s no street address listed, there’s a stronger chance that the site is a scam.
If you still have questions, be sure to get in touch with an organization like the local Better Business Bureau (http://www.bbb.org). If there are complaints about the company that you need to know about, they will be listed here. This is a good way to double check companies and otherwise ensure that other people have not had issues with them. Ideally, you want your ticket site to have a rating of A. Ratings of B may also be acceptable. If the site has a rating lower than that, you will probably want to steer clear of it.
One of the great things about tickets sites is that they open up a whole new group of opportunities to you when it comes to finding new and exciting events going on near you. A lot of ticket sites allow you to search for events by location, or even by venue. If you have a favorite spot in mind, you can see exactly what is going on there, when, and purchase tickets to it if you wish.
Other than the tickets sites themselves, there are other resources that you can do to do these searches. Most venues keep a list of upcoming events on their websites. For example, Madison Square Garden has a calendar page (http://www.thegarden.com/calendar). Most other venues, even those not as big as the Garden, keep similar events lists posted. This way, you can always know what is going on. It doesn’t matter if you are looking for sporting events, concerts, comedy shows, or theater seats, you can find tickets on most of the ticket sites we have listed above. Knowing what to look for will only make these events more enjoyable.
Also, keep in mind vacation destinations. If you’re going to Las Vegas for a week, but you live on the opposite side of the country, you’re probably not sure what events might be going during that time, or even which venues might exist. Looking at websites dedicated to local tourism, such as http://www.lasvegas.com/shows-and-events/ could be a good idea to jump start your search for the perfect vacation tickets.